8.11.2008

Graduate Education and Research...

I only have to answer the phones at work for 9 more days! I only have to be at work for 9 more days! Then, it's HELLO STUDENT TEACHING!! :)


King's Island was good. I wish that we had gotten to spend more time there, and I wish that Face Off was working because it's my favorite. Nevertheless, I had fun. And it was good to be with old friends that we don't get to see often enough. I love those people, and I miss them terribly. I need to do something about that.


For now, I will leave you with a picture of Macie at 8 weeks. She is precious! I will try to upload a more recent picture soon.

2 comments:

amandabolin said...

nuh uh-your puppy is most adorable!!! And WHOOHOOO to 9 more days!!! And then you get a bit of a "transition" into your "big girl job" :) Student Teaching will be amazing-and you already have your foot in the door there-LUCKY--or should I say blessed :) I love ya'll and I can't wait to hear what's going on in your lives!!!!!!!

jenn said...

i don't even like dogs and i just told Marie, "that is a cute dog". i'm observing a first day experience in 5th grade Wednesday. I'm tired already and school hasn't even started.