8.28.2008

This is for you, Jenn

I know, I know. It's been a while. Sorry!

I am super busy right now, trying to get into the swing of things. So, I've slacked off of blogging. But I'm back!

Student teaching is wonderful. I've been in the classroom since Tuesday, and I have already learned all of my homeroom students' names. I just have the other 2 fifth grade homerooms to go... Anyway, I love teaching and being around students. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with the ability and opportunity to do something that I love! The only bad part so far has been getting up at 5:30 when my body was used to getting up at 6:15ish. But, it's totally worth it when we get to send the kids out the door at 2:30!!

Switching topics here, I have a busy weekend ahead: Mom is flying in tomorrow night. Family pictures are on Saturday (oh, joy), and then there's Monday. No school. No plans. No alarm clock. Praise the Lord!

Sorry this has been boring. I'll try to jazz the next one up a bit more so that I can seem more interesting and entertaining.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I'm so glad you are student teaching! I hope I land 5th like you have. Are you all still thinking a D-NOW?